- 1 cup Pumpkin puree can sub for sweet potato or banana
- 1/2cup almond butter can sub for peanut butter, cashew butter or a nut butter alternative
- 1/4cup cocoa powder
- 2scoops Protolyte Chocolate Fudge Cookie
- 1serving liquid stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners- For smaller brownie bites, you'll need at least 15. Ensure each muffin tin in greased generously.
- In a high speed blender or mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into each muffin tin, filling until just full. As there is no baking powder needed, they generally won't rise.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean. Allow to cool in the muffin tin completely. For best results, refrigerate once cooled for several hours.