PROTOLYTE® PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 1 scoop ProtoLyte® in Vanilla Cake Batter
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp baking soda (for rise)
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ scoop ProtoLyte® in Vanilla Cake Batter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together egg whites, ¼ cup almond milk, ¼ cup blueberries until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 scoop ProtoLyte® protein powder and oat flour to the mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the skillet, making 5 pancakes total, and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the jam, heat ¾ cup blueberries and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
- For the glaze, stir together ¼ scoop protein powder and 2 tablespoons almond milk until smooth.
- Spoon the jam and glaze on top of the pancakes. Enjoy!
- VMI Sports