DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone naturally produced by the body that serves as a precursor to other important hormones, including testosterone. Unfortunately, DHEA levels naturally start to decline as we age. As DHEA starts to decline, many adults start to gain weight, experience sluggishness and a drop in libido. Supplementing with DHEA may help to combat the decline of your body's natural DHEA production which may also promote hormone production.*
Versatile Dosing | 100 Servings | ZERO Fillers
NATURAL HORMONE SUPPORT
DHEA aids production of several hormones in the body that impact metabolism, body composition, and the body’s ability to use glucose for energy and burn fat. It also may reduce the risk for many health conditions related to inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties.*
Decreased production of essential sex hormones is associated with feelings of sluggishness, fatigue, and low libido. Supplementing with DHEA supports hormone production, including testosterone, may promote increased of energy levels and stamina for better performance.*
ENHANCES VIGOR & VITALITY
DHEA supplementation may benefit both men and women with various symptoms related to low testosterone and other hormone deficiencies associated with aging.
SUPPORTS LEAN MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT
DHEA may boost production of natural anabolic hormones, including testosterone that can help build lean muscle mass and resist fat accumulation.*
How many servings of DHEA should I take?
Take 1 capsule, once per day, preferably prior to a meal. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Can I take more than 1 serving per day?
We do not recommend consuming more than 1 serving in any 24 hour period.
Who can take DHEA?
DHEA is for any male seeking to support their natural hormone production and help reclaim the vigor and vitality of their youth.
For use as a dietary supplement only by healthy adults of the age of 18 and over. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. Do not consume if you have a pre-existing medical condition or you are taking any prescription medication. Please consult a physician prior to use.
What can I stack DHEA with?
Stack 1 serving of DHEA with 1 serving of DAACC for added support.
- Klinge, C. M., Clark, B. J., & Prough, R. A. (2018). Dehydroepiandrosterone Research: Past, Current, and Future. Vitamins and Hormones, 108, 1–28. https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.vh.2018.02.002
- Clark, B. J., Prough, R. A., & Klinge, C. M. (2018). Mechanisms of Action of Dehydroepiandrosterone. Vitamins and Hormones, 108, 29–73. https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.vh.2018.02.003
- Rutkowski, K., Sowa, P., Rutkowska-Talipska, J., Kuryliszyn-Moskal, A., & Rutkowski, R. (2014). Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): hypes and hopes. Drugs, 74(11), 1195–1207. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40265-014-0259-8
- Morales, A. J., Haubrich, R. H., Hwang, J. Y., Asakura, H., & Yen, S. S. (1998). The effect of six months treatment with a 100 mg daily dose of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on circulating sex steroids, body composition and muscle strength in age-advanced men and women. Clinical Endocrinology, 49(4), 421–432.
- Weiss EP, Villareal DT, Fontana L, Han DH, Holloszy JO. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) replacement decreases insulin resistance and lowers inflammatory cytokines in aging humans. Aging (Albany NY). 2011;3(5):533–542. doi:10.18632/aging.100327