You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 90g Self Rising Flour
- 120g VMI Orange Dreamsicle100% Whey Isolate
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 170g 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 80g Navel Orange
Ingredients for Glaze:
- 72g Swerve confectioners sugar replacement
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray your donut tin with nonstick cooking spray. Pictured is using a “mini” donut tin. A regular size makes 6, A ‘mini’ produces 8.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix Yogurt, eggs and oranges separately
- Whisk eggs first to avoid overmixing the dough
- Blend oranges in a food processor or blender to be mixed in
- Combine dry and wet with a few drops yellow and red food coloring to give your donuts a deep orange color.
- Transfer batter to mold, filling just shy of all the way full.
- Bake for 22 mins or until done, testing with a toothpick at 22 minutes. If toothpick comes out dry they are done.
Allow donuts to cool before removing from tin and adding glaze
Dip donuts into the glaze cool side down and place onto a wire rack to dry
Top with Orange zest or your desired garnish and Enjoy!
Makes 6 donuts
Calories per donut: 160
Macros per Donut: 23g protein, 13g carbs, 2g fat