You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 2 scoops Cocoa Powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Hazelnut Emulsified MCTs
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned organic pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix eggs, pumpkin, applesauce, MCT oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and stir in chocolate chips until smooth,
- Bake for 30-35 min at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until knife comes out clean.
- Top with more melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts!
- Makes 9 brownies! Enjoy!