Serving size: 4-6
Macros for 6: 13g carbs, 8g fat, 13g protein
- 1 package Neufchatel cheese thawed
- 1 container of FF vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup of Almond milk
- 1 TBSP brown sugar stevia blend
- 20g cheesecake SF jello mix
- 1 1/2 scoop PROTOLYTE VANILLA PEANUT BUTTER
- 1/2 TSP PB extract
- 1/2 serving of melted PB chips
***use fat free cream cheese for lower fat content***
4 LadyFingers blended into flour, mixed with 8g macadamia nut oil (or any oil of your choice) and spread onto a mini cheesecake pan.
Bake at 350 for 8-10min.
Mix cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the yogurt, milk, and sugar until smooth.
Add jello, ProtoLyte & PB extract - mix until smooth. Add filling into baked crust. Melt the PB chips until creamy. Add to cheesecake filling in a swirl motion, and then take a butter knife and swirl it into the cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate until set (about 2 hours). Toppings are optional.
Add extra PB and Chocolate for Fun :)
If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, double the recipe for normal size.