Shortbread Cookie or Protein Rice Krispy Treat, whatever you want to call it, this recipe is going to suprise your taste buds! With the perfect combination of chewy and crunchy, while blending together chocolate & peanut butter, you will need to make these weekly with how fast they will be eaten
- Mix all dry ingredients together then slowly mix in liquid ingredients
- Take the batter & flatten in a pan (the flatter, more spread out = more bars)
- Bake at 350F for 20 min
- 3/4C Coconut Sugar
- 4tbsp Ghee
- 1tsp Butter flavor extract
- Place all ingredients into microwavable glass bowl
- Microwave for 2 min
- Stir, and microwave again for 1 min
- Still runny? still and let chill until thickens.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place on top of shortbread
- Put in freezer to chill & chop into squares
- Melt your favorite chocolate or chocolate substitute and dip shortbread/rice krispie in 1/2 way.