You have no items in your shopping cart.
23g Milk and Cookies ProtoLyte® 100% Whey Isolate
1oz Cream Cheese, softened
¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Chocolate of choice**
**𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘹/𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
1. Melt down your chocolate and line your molds of choice. ( drop a glob in, push it around to make sure everything is coated, then flip the mold upside down over the bowl and give it a few good taps to pour out extra chocolate. Then flip it upside down on a baking rack to allow the excess to drain out and the chocolate base to set up)
2. Whip your softened cream cheese together with the ProtoLyte® Protein Powder until smooth and creamy.
3. Whip the HWC and then fold it into the ProtoLyte® Protein Powder mixture.
4. Once your chocolate is set up again, scoop some of the filling into each cavity, give it a few taps on the counter top to spread it evenly and remove any bubbles. Be sure to leave yourself a little room at the top for the final layer of chocolate to close it all off!
5. Pour chocolate into the remaining space left at the top of each mold, scraping off the excess with a knife to leave a smooth flat surface. Allow to set up again. (This is where I recommend the refrigerator)
6. Once cooled/set – pop out of your molds and enjoy!