How many servings of HMB 1000 should I take?
Consume 1 serving (3 capsules), once per day on an empty stomach, preferably prior to exercise or a meal.
Can I take more than 1 serving per day?
For added recovery, an additional serving (3 capsules) may be consumed immediately post-workout, before your post-workout meal.
Who can take HMB 1000?
HMB 1000 is for any fitness enthusiast who may not be recovering sufficiently between workouts or those at risk for losing lean muscle mass during a low-calorie diet.
For use as a dietary supplement only by healthy adults of the age of 18 and over. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. Do not consume if you have a pre-existing medical condition or you are taking any prescription medication. Please consult a physician prior to use.
What can I stack HMB 1000 with?
Resistance Training Pre-Workout: Stack 1 serving HMB 1000 with 1 serving of either K-XR® pre-workout or Nitratest™ pre-workout.
Cardio Pre-Workout: Consume 1 serving HMB 1000 with 1 serving of L-Carnitine Heat 1500 Powder.
- Zanchi NE, Nicastro H, Lancha AH Jr. Potential antiproteolytic effects of L-leucine: observations of in vitro and in vivo studies. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2008;5:20. Published 2008 Jul 17. doi:10.1186/1743-7075-5-20
- Nissen, S., Sharp, R., Ray, M., Rathmacher, J. A., Rice, D., Fuller, J. C. J., Abumrad, N. (1996). Effect of leucine metabolite beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate on muscle metabolism during resistance-exercise training. Journal of Applied Physiology (Bethesda, Md. : 1985), 81(5), 2095–2104.
- Portal S., Eliakim A., Nemet D., Halevy O., Zadik Z. The effect of HMB supplementation on body composition, fitness, hormonal and inflammatory mediators in elite adolescent volleyball players: A prospective randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Eur. J. Appl. Physiol. 2011;111:2261–2269. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1855-x.
- Durkalec-Michalski K., Jeszka J. The efficacy of a β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate supplementation on physical capacity, body composition and biochemical markers in elite rowers: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2015;12:31. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0092-9.
- Durkalec-Michalski K, Jeszka J, Podgórski T. The Effect of a 12-Week Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) Supplementation on Highly-Trained Combat Sports Athletes: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. Nutrients. 2017;9(7):753. Published 2017 Jul 14. doi:10.3390/nu9070753