Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Marshmallow Tarts
Pie Crust (4 Mini Tarts)
- 1/2 Cup Snickerdoodle ProtoLyte 100% Whey Isolate (40g)
- 1/2 Cup Lupin Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour (52g)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol
- 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 8 Drops One On One Flavors "Pie Crust" Drops
- 1/8 tsp Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add flavor drops to your melted butter, then pour it into the dry mixture and combine with a fork. It will seem crumbly, but it comes together!
- Press crust mixture into your pie pan or tart pans. Pack it in really well with the bottom of a measuring cup or a glass.
- Place in oven for about 10 - 14 minutes. This will depend on your oven and baking dishes. Check and remove from oven when the crust edges begin turning brown.
- Set aside to cool completely.
Marshmallow Pie (4 Mini Tarts)
- 1/4 Cup Allulose
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol
- 1.5 Tbsp Beef Gelatin Powder + 2Tbsp Water
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Egg White (30g)
- 1/4 tsp Mapeline (or maple flavoring of choice)
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree (190g)
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Begin with the HWC/Pumpkin Mixture:
- Place a glass or metal bowl in the refrigerator to get cold. Make sure your puree is room temp.
- Add Heavy Whipping Cream to the chilled bowl, and whip up to stiff peaks. Fold in your softened puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
Make the Marshmallow Mixture:
- Add egg white to the bowl of a stand mixer and whisk on low.
- In a small bowl, add 2 Tbsp water and sprinkle your gelatin overtop. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine allulose, erythritol, and water. Bring to a boil and allow it to reach 230 degrees.
- Remove mixture from heat, and whisk your gelatin mixture right into the saucepan.
- Once combined, slowly pour mixture, in a steady stream, into the bowl of the stand mixer (with your egg white still beating on low).
- Once all of the sugar mix is poured into the stand mixer, add your Mapeline.
- Turn mixer to medium and beat until cooled slightly and thickening.
Bring it All Together:
- Once your marshmallow mixture is ready, fold in your Pumpkin Cream mixture.
- Pour final mix into your pie crusts.
- Refrigerate to set up.
- VMI Sports