PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES & CREAM NO BAKE BLONDIES
Servings: 6 | 28g carbs | 15g fats | 20g protein
- 2 scoops ProtoLyte® Peanut Butter Cookies & Cream
- 1.5 cups oat four or blended oats
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 stevia or sweetener of choice
- 8 tbsp natural almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/4 sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of pink salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 227g fat free greek yogurt
- 8g sugar free pudding mix - cheesecake flavor
- 1/8 cup stevia
- 20g oreo thin bites
- 18g powdered peanut butter
- Combine blended oats or oat flour with coconut flour, ProtoLyte® protein, sweetener, cinnamon and vanilla.
- In a separate container, combine nut butter and syrup and heat on low, on the stove top or in 20 second increments in the microwave to soften.
- Combine dry ingredients and nut butter mixture, and add almond milk, developing a dense fudge like mixture. Additional splashes of almond milk may be needed, however the more dry the mixture the more dense the blondies will be.
- Pat mixture into a greased or lined 9x9 dish and refrigerate. Over night is best, however 10 minutes in the freezer can suffice if desired immediately.
- After hardening, top with frosting, drizzle powdered peanut butter and sprinkle oreos.
- VMI Sports