Orange Dreamsicle Sugar Cookies
Macros (per cookie) - 80 Calories | 6.7g Fat | 2.6g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 3.4g Protein
- 3T Sweet Cream Butter, Softened
- 1T Emulsified MCT Oil French Vanilla
- 1/2 Egg
- 1/2 Scoop Protolyte® Orange Dreamsicle
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour (52g)
- 2T Lupin Flour (10g)
- 2T Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Orange Extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 4 drops Stevia Glycerite
- 1 tsp Beef Gelatin Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- Combine almond, lupin, and protein powder/flours in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sweeteners until light and fluffy. Then add egg and mix again.
- Add orange extract, lemon juice and Emulsified MCTs. Mix.
- Add salt, baking powder/soda, and gelatin. Mix.
- Sift in flour mixture and give one final mix.
- Scoop out cookies onto lined baking sheet. Place sheet into fridge for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake cookie for 12-14 minutes. Keep an eye on them.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool. Ice if desired. Devour!