MAPLE CANDIED BACON WITH PROTEIN DRIZZLE
- 1 scoop ProtoLyte® Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Place the bacon on a wire rack, on a foil lined baking pan. Brush the top of the bacon with maple syrup and sprinkle on some brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and bake bacon for 15 minutes. Flip the bacon over, brush with maple syrup and sprinkle on the brown sugar. Bake for another 15 minutes, or until it reaches the desired level of crispiness. Let cool.
- Shake up 1 scoop of ProtoLyte® protein in a shaker cup, and drizzle over cooled bacon.
- Let sit a few minutes, then enjoy!