CHOCOLATE FUDGE PROTOLYTE® PROTEIN BROWNIES
- 1-2 scoops of ProtoLyte® in Chocolate Fudge Cookie
- 1 1/2 cups ripe avocado
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp erythritol or more (to taste)
- 3 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 3.5 oz unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, making sure to cover bottom and sides completely.
- In a food processor, blend the ripe avocado, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate together in the microwave, making sure not to burn the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the avocado mixture. Mix in the sweetener, cocoa powder, almond flour and baking powder. Blend all ingredients well.
- Transfer the avocado brownie batter to baking pan and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then slice into 12 pieces.
- VMI Sports