EggNog Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 3/4c Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2/3c Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2/3c Unsweetened Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/4c Water
- 1 Scoop VMI Sports® Vanilla Milkshake Collagen Powder
- 10 Drops One on One Flavors Eggnog
- 3T Erythritol
- 8 Drops Stevia Glycerite
- 2T Egg Yolk Powder
- 1/4t Guar Gum
- 2 Pieces Frozen Sugar Cookie Dough chopped into chunks
- Add all your liquids, sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and flavoring to a saucepan over medium low heat.
- Once warmed, transfer a little bit to a separate bowl, and combine with your yolk powder. (Easier to prevent clumps when working with smaller amounts this way)
- Add yolk mixture back into saucepan, whisking in to fully incorporate, then drop the heat to low.
- Add collagen powder into the ice cream mixture and whisk together.
- "Temper" in the guar gum the same way you did the yolks. Transfer some mix to a small bowl, sprinkle a bit of guar gum over top, whisk in. Repeat until all guar gum is incorporated.
- Whisk guar gum mixture back into ice cream mixture on the stove top. Allow to cook over low heat, whisking on occasion, until the mixture has thickened slightly. Remove from heat and allow to cool on counter.
- Transfer to refrigerator for minimum of one hour, or overnight.
- Churn in ice cream maker (follow manufacturer instructions). Once ice cream has thickened to the consistency you like, toss in your cookie dough chunks to distribute throughout.
- Transfer to freezer safe container, freeze, enjoy!
- VMI Sports