CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN by IFBB Pro Alissa Parker
8 Servings = 115 Calories, 8g protein, 16g carbs, 3g fat, 4.25g fiber
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup or 100g swerve sweetener
- 4 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1 scoop ProtoLyte Protein- Vanilla Peanut Butter or Snickerdoodle
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup or 65g stevia sweetened chocolate chips
In a food processor or blender, combine everything except for the chocolate chips and puree until smooth.
Scoop out the dough and mix in the chocolate chips. Store in a resealable container and chill.
Visit http://www.alissaparker.net for more healthy food and dessert recipes, as well as training tips!
- VMI Sports