PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- 2-3 scoops of ProtoLyte® in Vanilla Peanut Butter
- 10oz bag of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- Place 12 muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- Melt half of the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave in 20 second intervals at 50% power - stirring at each interval, until melted.
- Spoon all of the melted chocolate into the muffin cups. Tip - If the chocolate isn't even on the bottom of all cups, pick the muffin pan up a few inches from the counter and drop it, or shake pan back and forth until all chocolate is evenly spread.
- Put muffin pan in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix ProtoLyte® and peanut butter together (will be somewhat of a dry mixture).
- Spoon the ProtoLyte® peanut butter mixture into each cup and spread out with a spoon.
- Shake and pick up/drop muffin pan until mixture is evenly spread over chocolate.
- Place muffin pan in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the remaining dark chocolate in the microwave using the same process in step #2.
- Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, picking up/dropping and shaking pan until mixture is evenly spread into cups.
- Place muffin pan back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- VMI Sports